Girls Zone

beauty zone



vuzix-wrap-310-glasses



Brands  2011 - Girls Accessories



Bags Brands  2011 - Girls Accessories



The Bag from Advertisement : NEO Monogram in color Eden
* So pretty! Finally my favorite color green on something that doesn't look tree hugging.


The charms for the bag. *Heart!
Add to the NEO or any other bag for that little extra charm.

Circus Bag Charm, Color : Marron



Rainbow Bag Charm : Comes in 3 Very Spring Colors.




I have not updated my blog for a few days already. I just don't want to miss this Thursday meme. I so love bags and I think all women are bag lovers too. Some of my bags were already handed down to my sisters. I don't collect bag, I'm just lucky to have all of these for free, all were given to me as a gift. Just a few days ago, I handed down bags to my sister. I am a SAHM and I only need one bag for special occasion or for malling. And so these bags are for giving away in the next few days.

The sexiest on earth, Victoria Secret..

My favorite organizer bag. If you watch TV shopping, you'll be familiar with this organizer bags with lots of pocket inside.


These two bags, Levis and Polo are my casual get-up bags.
My favorite Tommy Hillfiger bags..
And hey, the last on my favorite bags but not the least is a recycle bag! Just last week I bought a pair of Levis and they use an eco- friendly re-usable bag so I keep this. To take my part to save mother earth, I use recycle bag. 
 Beautiful winter fashion Girls 2009
43418.jpg
Beautiful winter fashion Girls 2009
43419.jpg
43420.jpg
Beautiful winter fashion Girls 2009
43421.jpg
Beautiful winter fashion Girls 2009
43422.jpg
Beautiful winter fashion Girls 2009
43423.jpg
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...